“A tasty (and creepy!) cocktail for Halloween that gets its purple hue from blue curacao, grenadine, and cranberry juice. A perfect cocktail for any type of party!”
- Strong Lavender simple syrup *<(Links to our own Lavender Simple Syrup recipe)
- purple sugar such as sanding sugar (aka sprinkles)
- 1 1/2 part vodka
- 1 part blue curacao
- 1 part sweet and sour mix
- 1 part grenadine
- 1 part cranberry juice (can also use cran-grape or grape juice for more purple)
- On a small plate, add purple sugar. Wet the rim of a glass with lavender simple syrup and gently dab the top the glass in the purple sugar, coating the rim. Set glass aside.
- Combine vodka, blue curacao, sweet and sour mix, grenadine, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until combined.
- Fill the sugar-coated glass with ice. Pour purple people eater cocktail mix into glass until full.
- Serve immediately.