The unique combination of flavors makes for a completely refreshing dessert option like nothing you’ve tried before!
Adapted from: boulderlocavore.com
Pink Lemonade Lavender Thyme Sorbet
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 -5 cups of sorbet
Author Toni Dash
- 4 cups naturally-flavored Pink Lemonade (non-sparkling)
- ½ cup granulated Sugar
- 6 small sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried Culinary Lavender
- 2 tablespoons Citronage (or equivalent orange liqueur), optional
- Suggested garnish: edible flowers
- 1. Combine the lemonade, thyme, lavender and sugar in a heavy small pan. Bring to a light simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes, cover and refrigerate until chilled or overnight.
- 2. Strain mixture (discarding the thyme and lavender), stir in the Citronage if using and process in an ice cream maker until frozen. Place in a sealed container in the freezer until fully set or overnight. Garnish if desired and serve!
- 3. Note: if you do not own an ice cream maker, you can freeze the sorbet according to the non-machine method used for Plum Rosemary-Gin Sorbet